Saturday 20 April 2013

New high elf leak

So I've been pouring over the newly "leaked" pictures...(thanks GW pr team) and I'm really excited by what I see!

Clearly have new shadow warrior figures and so I reckon the rumour I them being core will be true and can see them being buffed nicely to flog the new stuff!

The new pheonix model being sold one to a pack has me perplexed...i was expecting a pack of three...ala most monstrous cab so far... So either we're going to be having the most expensive unit of flying MC or they'll be similar to a ridden monster stat wise...interesting stuff either way!

Everqueen and guard models for sure! Can't wait to see the new rules!

So excited for this release!!


Oh and the new BSB model looks sweet but ill still e using my scratch built!

















1 comment:

  1. This way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the same methods tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You've been a part of those those types of conversations, right?

    Your own success story is waiting to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete